Holiday Gifts for the Fashion Blogger in Your Life
So you're friends with (or in a relationship with) a fashion blogger and the holiday season is rolling around. They seem to have all the newest trends already in their closet and whatever you get them has to be blog-worthy. Sure, they'll post wish lists of all the goodies they want to receive (which should make it super easy), but why not surprise them with something that's not on their already over-shared list?
1. The Sartorialist: Closer - Most likely, your fashion blogger friend already has the first Sartorialist book on their shelves. Why not get them the second one? Print out a few pictures of their own outfits and glue them into the book. "Surprise! You're famous!"
2. iPhone Case - As fashion bloggers, we take a crap load of #selfies on Instagram to show the world, over and over again, what we look like. That makes our phone covers just as important since they often appear in our mirror pictures. Myspace pictures haven't died, they've just moved on to another platform: Instagram. ;)
3. Touch Gloves - When fashion bloggers aren't posing in front of the camera, they're usually on their smart phones tweeting about posing in front of the camera. With the bitter, winter weather's arrival, why not get them gloves that work with smart phone screens? Fingers stay warm and outfits get tweeted. Double win.
4. Manfrotto Tripod - This is the best way to subtly tell your fashion blogger, "No. I don't want to take your outfit pictures." Get them a gift that just keeps on giving! (But in all seriousness, Manfrotto tripods are excellent).
5. I'm Kind of a Big Deal on My Blog Print - This is the perfect final touch to their Pinterest-worthy bedrooms.
6. Street Style Memory Game - Because the existence of this game cracks me up.
7. Modcloth Gift Certificate - Can't keep up with all those trends that just keep popping up? Oxblood? Peplum? What do those words even mean? Don't worry. As long as it's from Modcloth, it's pretty much guaranteed to be blog-worthy, such as the Inlet Skirt, Mobile Satchel, or the Heart on my Sleeveless Dress.
8. Chambray Shirt - Trust me. A fashion blogger cannot survive without a chambray shirt and they just can't have enough. Pick up three for the hell of it.
If you don't have one satisfied fashion blogger on your hands with one of these bad boys, then he or she probably isn't a legit fashion blogger.